Google
 

Thursday, December 07, 2006

How Shameful

I saw Senator Merriam Defensor Santiago on TV last night, shouting to the country her mind….I mean the contents of her brain and the kind of frustrated person she was to the world, and let me quote her:

“I am not angry, Mr. President,” “I am irate. I am foaming in the mouth. I’m homicidal. I’m suicidal. I’m humiliated, debased, degraded. And not only that, I feel like throwing up to be living my middle years in a country of this nature. I am nauseated. I spit on the face of Chief Justice Artemio Panganiban and his cohorts in the Supreme Court.”

My….o….. my….these kinds of statements and words should not be spoken by a Lady like her, I mean, if she expected to be respected by people, her supporters and voters. Children should not have heard it spoken live on prime time TV.

I am sure she was not feeling well when she said all those words. May the Pinoys forgive her for________she was doing.

And you know what? After her ramblings like a rabied dog, she was approach and congratulated (handshake) by three Senators! Whew…senators are congratulating people that are c_ _ _ y.

I now realized that the Senate should be abolished, if this is the kind of Senators that we have.