Google
 

Monday, September 11, 2006

I said it before, and I will say it again

I said it before, and I will say it again:

"In my earlier post, I predicted 35 to 40 pesos to the dollar by December 2006".

This prediction would seem to be too strong for the Peso, but actually its not. It should be the fair value of the US Dollar relative to the Peso, IMO.

My prediction still stands, December 31, 2006 is still more than 3 months away.

Let us wait and see.
-----------

Another prediction is: Oil prices will go down to 50 dollars per barrel by December 31,2006. And 40 dollars per barrel by December 2007. And 30 dollars per barrel by December 2008.

Why? Thats a secret.

But let us wait and see. Matagal pa naman yan eh.

-----------
Now on the news from PDI:

Peso seen hitting 46-48 to $1 in early '07

Inquirer Last updated 04:06am (Mla time) 09/12/2006

THE PESO is expected to rise past 50 to the dollar by the end of the year and reach 46-48 to the greenback early next year, given positive macroeconomic fundamentals, the treasury head at the country's biggest bank, Metropolitan Bank and Trust Co.

Me? I say 40 to the dollar by December 31.

Warning: Be ready to put your money in Gold or Dollar once bird flu hits the fan.