Google
 

Friday, September 22, 2006

Anime HunterXHunter

I am not too old, nor too young, hehehe, middle age ako. Despite my age, I enjoy watching cartoons, particularly Japanese Anime. What? yup, but only selected ones. When I was jobless a few years back, I used to watch Dragon Balls, Ghost Fighter, Flame of Recca, and HunterXHunter showed in GMA 7.

When HunterXHunter was showed, I would try….even to postpone my meetings, and some other not so important personal activities just to watch this Anime, hehehe. Sobra na to…but yup I did. In more than a year watching this anime, I missed lots of episodes. I remember, trying to postpone my trip back to KSA last, last year so I can continue watching this Anime…….what? Well…that’s the truth, hehehe.

Last week, it was pay back time; I purchase the DVD of all the episodes of this Anime, watching from the first episodes, up to its sequel, the Green/Greed Island. Believe it or not, it took me more than four days to finish watching this Anime from start to finish. I started at 6:00 am, and finished around 7 PM, with headaches; hehehe. Despite the headaches, I am full of smiles. Even in my sleep, this Anime tries to invade my toughts and dreams, heheheh, sobra na to!

-------------

PS.

I am going to my farm on Sunday (my katiwala informed me to visit) to sell my copra, and to fix some problems with my “babuyan”. They need me there to sell the copra, and for some important decisions. Sabi ko sa sarili ko, this is good, so I can also ask, when will the rice harvesting would start, hehehe (pera). Makapagdala/makuha na rin ng manok, gulay, camote, kabute, niyog, buko, etc. etc. para sa bahay. Madadala at maitatanim ko na rin ang mga seedlings ko ng Avocado, Lanzones at Mangga na lumalaki na ngayon.