Google
 

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Reminders and Targets for 2009

Alright, this is my first post for the year 2009... it is fitting that I start with goals, or reminders, or targets for 2009. I avoid to call them resolutions because they are not.

Here they are:

1. I have currently 2 big loans. My target is to pay off one of them by first half of this year, that is, by June 2009. Pay the other one by December 2009. My monthly amortization for both of these loans in 2008 was such a burden that I promised to my self, I will only get loans when absolutely necessary. This includes, of course, paying my credit card debt by June 2009.

2. To be more organized and to stick to a budget. This is, I guess, more difficult than the first one. I extend small loans to people and forget to ask them to payback. Entertainment costs (beer and beer houses) was a big expense in 2008 - I must cut them to half at least.

3. Exercise more.

4. Travel more.

5. Get organized on my business ventures (real state - pay taxes, follow up papers; transport - get two more; financing - get letters out).

6. Say no - more often.