Google
 

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Samut Sari

I dreamed something last night, not a nightmare though because I did not wake up afraid and sweating. Reviewing my post, I posted a bad dream two days before the China Earthquake. I didn't know it was an earth quake in China (duh! hehe), here is the link to that dream.

Last night my dream was about a big bomb somewhere. The dream was cut...so I did not know whether it exploded or not. The bomb was atomic in nature, I think.

I guess it is a signal to buy Gold, asap. ( Do not take me on this, invest at your own advice).

--------------

Got an option to buy a 1200 sqm lot in the City. This means I have to go on belt tightening in the next few months.

--------------

The PR of this blog improved this update, it is back to PR4. Thanks G.

--------------

My Peso forecast is boring. It is going to maintain its current range until November. Nothing drastic or unidirectional movement is anticipated - so nada, not moving money either way, for now.

--------------

The MOA with MILF is getting quieter by the day. My forecast is that the SC will declare the agreement unconstitutional.

-------------

This is all for now.