Google
 

Sunday, May 11, 2008

End of the world?

I woke up at around 2 am last night from a terrible dream.

To be honest, I do not have any reason to have this dream. It is a dream of paranoia, I guess. But to be honest again, my dreams served me well, in the past.

A decade ago, before I travelled to Brussels; I dreamed it was snowing and I was walking towards a Cathedral. Not until I was in Brussels myself, after a few months, that I saw and experienced exactly the dream I had, and the Cathedral that I saw in my dream. Stir? Yup, it sounds so. But it was almost... exactly my dream a few months back.

And there are more of these dreams...these dreams provided me confidence and comfort of what is in store for me in the future.

But last nights' dream was crazy.

People were running in all directions.

In the sky, visible to everyone, were two lines that were moving to each other, similar to grains of sand on a piece of paper with magnets below it, being push and pulled. Something like that...

I heard somebody saying, it not the earth that is going to disappear, it is the light and the sun... that will disappear.

Earth orbits will be pushed towards Mars.

It was a nightmare.

Why I dreamed about it? I do not know.

This morning I am comforted that I have my coffee, and things happen for a reason...and death, even for one or for all is a certainty.

Hay....