Google
 

Friday, April 25, 2008

Promax Bars

My friends always told me that “you are what you eat”. Many of my friends are into dieting, and many are health conscious eaters, whatever this means. In my opinion, one thing that should be common to my friends’ diet should be the new Promax 70 calorie bar. Why?

1. Because if you are trying to loss weight, this is a great snack as the new bar has only 2 grams of fat, 10 grams of carbohydrates, 5 grams of protein, 7 grams of sugar and low in saturated fat. This high protein bars is cool for my friends who are trying to loss weight. When you buy them, check out the labels.

2. This is also suited for my health conscious eater friends, because the ingredients used in these bars are strictly from natural sources. Everything from Promax all natural energy bar is made from natural or wheat products with hardly any preservatives.

So, they really should agree on Promax 70 calorie healthy snack bars. Right?