Google
 

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Million Pesos a Year from Blogging

Well, I just check my Paypal to move some of my earnings to my bank account. Because I was curious how much I earned for this year...I calculated them all...and presto, I earned 1,500 dollars on average from January to February.
Here is a screen shot of payments received from sponsors (I still have around 450 dollars pending payments). This is excluding payments I received through Pre-paid VISA cards. The total of the screen shot is 1,340 US dollars, and if I include the pending payments, and pre-paid card payments, it would equal to 2,200 US dollars.

Also, I earned around 1,000 dollars from adsense from January 1 to March 11. Overall, converted to pesos at 40:1; I earned more than 120K pesos from January until today. I reckon that if things go well for me this year, I could possibly bank 600 to 750 thousand pesos from blogging for the whole year of 2008.
But for next year...I will target the magic number of "1 million pesos a year" from blogging.
Now..do not flame me guys, Or I will post the screen shots here, hehehe.

So what are you waiting for? Blog now.