Google
 

Monday, January 28, 2008

2008, thus far...

No doubt, money makes people happy. At least the security and peace of mind it provides. So what's up? How am I doing, and what will I do in a few months?

How am I doing online:

Adsense (for the month of January) - 500.00 dollars, 400 something as of today.
Nose Bleeding PP's (you know what I mean) - 600.00 dollars for January.
Will get paid (Feb.) by Kontera around - 160.00 dollars
Sponsors (links etc.) will be getting around 120.00 dollars for January.

Conservatively getting 1K a month now, online.

The nosebleeding PPs are expected to increase next month because I invested 100 dollars last month to buy a PR5 domain, populated it with content, and was got approved. It actually, for January, got 10 posts at around 25 dollars each. Investment recovered and more.

Offline:

The La Nina of sorts saved me a lot of gasoline. I need to pump water to my rice fields - thus far, things looks great. I expect a record breaking harvest by March. Also, copra prices are its highest rates that I can remember.

The crown jewel - agri lending - is doing great than I expected. I probably reached its saturation point in the four communities that I am involved in. I am thinking the possibilities of expanding, late this year.

The transpo business, are remitting their returns as expected. There is no recession there, thus far, hehehe.

---------------------------

Now it had been almost 2 years since I left my job in KSA. It was a successful 2 years of being unemployed - and doing the things my way. Hehehehe. No regrets there, whatsoever.

---------------------------

There is now a wireless internet connection from Bayantel. I meet one of their sales person yesterday. I am planning to get one, to replace my current broadband connection, I will shift from desktop, to laptop blogging because:

1. I want to blog when I am in my farm 25 kilometers away from the City. I can sleep there now without the need to hurry back to the City - because I need to be online.

2. I want to blog by the beach ( when I am bored at home). Will buy a beach property in March, put a cottage on it, swim in the morning - blog - swim in the afternoon, and blog in the evening. Without a need to be in the City.

3. I can travel more now than before, because I will have with me my laptop, and my internet connection. Including the capacity to move money from Paypal to my Eon Card whenever the need arises.
--------------------

I promise 2008 will be a good year.