Google
 

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Remedy For Back and Nerve Problems

I remember, few years back, I had back pain, which I thought was due to sitting on my computer table for too long. The pain suddenly occurred around early November when the weather was changing from fall to winter. Anyway, I tried various medicines, but I was worried about side effects. Luckily, the pain, as of today hasn’t come back, yet.

But, even if it come back today (God Forbid, hehehe) I would not have to worry much because there is rezilient. What is resilient? Rezilient is a medicine for back and nerve problems, a product of the latest scientific research on back pain believed to be effective.

A study from the Journal of Surgical Neurology reported some promising benefits on Omega-3 Fatty Acids from Fish Oil for Back Pain:

• 59% had stopped taking any NSAIDs for pain
• 60% of patients noted an overall improvement in their pain
• 60% of patients specifically reported less joint pain
• 80% of patients stated that they were satisfied with their improvement
• 88% of patients said they would keep taking fish oil supplements

The above statistics are quite comforting. Also, the Pharmaceutical Grade Formulation of rezilient is Certified PCB, heavy metal, mercury, pesticide, and dioxin free. So, we do not have to worry much about untoward side effects.