Google
 

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Earning Money from your Blogs

For the next couple of weeks, my posts will mainly focus on earning money from the Web. In my previous post, I stated that:

"I have created a few more blogs. Until June 2006, my online earning was only around 2 dollars a month! Now this has increased tremendously, and let us just says it has increased to 3 figures, which is not bad at all. I now earn the two dollars in a few hours."

My income generating efforts the past few months include:

1. Adsense, of course. This is found in all my sites.
2. Text Link Ads, this now works for the new blogger. I still need to try this.
3. Money4Blogs, selling links. I was able to sell a link for a year for 65 dollars.

Just today, I received an email from Text Link Brokers, offering 5 dollars a link for a family oriented site, and 10 dollars for gambling sites and you can have as many links as you can accommodate. I still need to review the TOS because they say; the link is good for the whole life of your site.

Dito muna.