Google
 

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Ano Balita (2)?

Being on vacation is tiring to both my bladder and my pocket, not to mention the rest of my vital organs such as kidneys, lapay, etc. hehehe. I have been drinking too much, almost everyday, a couple of beer, or a gallon of coconut wine. I find it hard to avoid or refuse because of the fiestas, etc. And when I have visitors, one form of entertaining them is by serving them drinks, since I am suppose to be "abroad" e..dapat sosyal ang inumin…beer. I live in an island in the central Philippines, and in my part of the Philippines, ang magpainom ng beer dito ay sosyal, hehehe.

========

I have been fx trading for the past two weeks, and thus far I am still at break even, although I earned around 100 dollars for 1 hour of trading a few minutes ago from the fall of US/Yen. I will continue doing this, until I maintained an earning at least 1000 or more a month, an amount that is more than enough for me to survive. The downside of this kind of work is that I can't take my eyes off from my computer monitor…watching every currency that moves, so I can join the prey to scalp a few pips (a few dollars). This kind of business is like trading the news and forecasts, good news is good money, and bad news is also good money.

For the purpose of trading, I just had a DSL connection to my house, kaya ayon, I am connected to the net 24/7. The connection is good, and so far I have no complaints.

========

I just bought three more residential lots in the City, it’s a cheap lot, and down payment is 15T which includes titling, surveying, etc. and a payment of 271 pesos a month over twenty five years. 271 pesos is even cheaper than a cell phone load, or a couple of bottles of beer – kaya ayon kinuha ko na – tatlo….sabi ko sa sarili ko, investment….hehehe.

========

I added 250K to my farmers loan program, the feedback is nakakatulong daw ako sa mga magsasaka, hehehe. Nakakatulong ? mabuti kong ganoon, ang importante ay nagbabayad sila, diba hehehe. The mode of payment is 80 sacks of palay per cropping per 100K loan, or 180 sacks of palay per year. A sack of palay can be sold for 330 to 350 pesos….so magkakalaman ang bulsa ko. The downside is, baka hindi magbayad – aray! Pero , hilo…hehehe, wais 2….the land they till are the guarantee to the loans, so palagay ko safe pa rin.

========

I have a return ticket to KSA, and an exit reentry Visa. Babalik pa ba ako? Ewan ko. My fx trading results, until my departure date, will decide. If indeed I become profitable, baka hindi na…..total kikitain ko naman dito ang kikitain ko dyan, diba? Pero ayoko kong mag padalos dalos….kaya pagiisipan ko talaga ng malaliman.hehehe.