Google
 

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Many years ago, hehehe


Many years ago, I was hesitant to punch, for the first time, the keys of a 386 computer, afraid that I would damage or erase something. This was when most of the government offices in the Philippines don’t have computers yet. I remember using large floppy disks, putting the Wordstar program on the top slot, and the files on the second floppy inserted on the second slot. I don’t remember how much memory each floppy had. Gaano kaya kalaki yon?

Pagdaan ng medyo maraming Pasko, we have now memory sticks, Internet, Mobile Phones and Google among others. Indeed, the world and the technology have changed a lot over the years.

Bakit ito ang blog ko? Because I am wondering what's going to happen in the next 30 to 40 years, which is hopely, harinawa, the extent of my lifespan. Ows…maybe the problem of "life span" will be cured by then… you know, with stem cells .... which is not a remote possibility.