Google
 

Friday, September 28, 2007

Eye Exercises

My eyes have been strained, I guess, because of too much time spent sitting in front of my computer monitor. Also, my smoking, I guess add to the problem. I am thinking, perhaps, I already have glaucoma, apart from my myopia. I wear glasses because I just cannot see several meters away. I own three glasses, one I used when I am at home, the other when I out of the house or at work, and a spare one. We really have to take care of our eyes, because once its damaged, we have unimaginable difficulty doing the tasks that we used to do, like surfing the internet and blogging.

So, I searched the internet for eye problems remedies. One site that offers free eye exercises, free phone consultation, and free newsletter is naturaleyecare.com. The site sells CDs and book resources that cover natural approaches for common eye problems such as macular degeneration, glaucoma, cataracts, floaters, dry eyes, myopia, hyperopia & presbyopia. Includes nutrition, diet & lifestyle recommendations, Eye Exercises, vision & personality, visual hygiene, and more!