Google
 

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

ebay and Vitamin C

How lucky could this guy get. Would you return the money? hehehehe.

On the news (PDI):

LONDON -- A British teenager bagged more than he bargained for when he bought a PlayStation game console on the Internet auction website eBay, discovering about 65,400 euros ($90,200) in cash in his delivery.

wo....wa.

================

There..it is concluded. However, I still believe, hugely, on the power of Vitamin C. My personal experience is that, if I took a 500mg Vitamin C, and I went drinking, it would take twice the usual number of bottles of beer to make me drunk! And I don't get a hung over the day after.

On the news:

LONDON -- Vitamin C supplements are practically useless in a bid to avert colds, researchers concluded in analysis published Wednesday.

Branding the widely-held belief a myth, they found that only individuals under extreme stress, such as soldiers and marathon runners, benefited at all from the supplements.