Google
 

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I am back

There's been no entry this past few days because I was out - I was in my farm doing some farming work, hehehe. I asked my "katiwala" to arrange for some people to dig irrigation canals so that part of my rice land would be able to access water. Now its been fixed.

We are going high tech now, I bought a water pump, and plans were laid out to maximize both farm input and outputs, whatever that means. We expect bountiful harvests in the coming months.

I also expect "graduation invitations" this coming days and weeks. I got scholars, and I am a "supporter" of the local basketball team - three of its members are graduating this March.

---------

I will be back trading currencies in a few days. And I will post whatever I got.

This is all for now.